If you have no additional seats to assign a user after adding them to your account, follow these steps after you create a new user account to then purchase a new seat. Once the seat is purchased you can then assign them a seat.
Note: This option is not available for broker agents, leased on carriers or dispatchers. Contact DAT to add a seat if you are one of these entities.
- From User Management , click on Create a New User
- Enter the user profile information
- Under Seat Assignments, under the product you wish to assign that has no available seats you will see 0 seats available and a blue box alerting you to add seats.
- Click the + ADD Seats option
- If you have not saved the user profile you will be prompted to SAVE AND ADD SEATS
- You will be taken to the Add New Seats screen
- Click on the +to add one or more seats. Displayed will be the cost of the additional seat.
- Click Next
- The service agreement will appear. Agree to the 3 terms and click Accept and Submit.
- A Request Submitted message will display
- A yellow banner will display at the top of the screen alerting the you that the seat increase has been submitted and may take up to 20 minutes to become available.
- A new blue banner will display when the seat(s) are available
- The new user needs to go to their email and locate the email from DAT email@example.com
- Open the email and click SET MY PASSWORD
- You should be taken to a Change password screen where you will create a new password. Create and verify the new password.
- You will receive a message that your password has been successfully changed and be presented with a login button.
- Clicking LOGIN takes you to https://www.dat.com/support/customer-login where you will select the product you are assigned a seat to.
- The new user (you or your employee) will be presented with login screen and will enter their login email and the password they created.