- Choose Search Trucks from the menu
- Complete the form with your shipment information:
- Origin - Where your load is
- DH-O - Deadhead from Origin, or how far a driver will have to deadhead to pickup the load
- Destination - Where the load is going
- DH-D - Deadhead from Destination, or how far a driver may have to drive away from their desired destination
- Load Type: Indicates whether the shipment requires a fully empty truck, a partially empty truck, or the option for both (Full & Partial).
- Equipment Type - The type of truck you need
- Length - The length of the trailer in ft required to haul the shipment.
- Weight - The weight of the shipment in lbs.
- Date Range - The dates the load needs to be picked up
- Click the TRUCK DETAILS button and indicate whether you'd like to view trucks that have GPS tracking capability, allowing you to send them tracking information through DAT.
- Click SEARCH BACK to set the age limit for returned truck postings in hours and click DONE
- Click the COMPANY button and you can choose to filter the list by the carrier's home state. This will allow you to find carriers that are heading back to their home state, that may be interested in hauling your load back home with them. Carriers heading home may be willing to do so for a lower rate than other carriers.
- Once finished, click the SEARCH button to see what results match your search
[Video] Search for trucks
Learn how to find available equipment to help move your load.
1 minute to read